Pool Care Tips
Run pool every day. Your pool water needs to be filtered every day or every night. Most pools should be filtered from 4 - 6 hours a day in the winter months, and 8 - 12 hours in the summer months.
- Check and adjust pool chemicals once a week.-Check pool chemicals after storms.
-Bring in water sample for professional testing once a week or as needed.
- Shock pool once a week in summer months with powder shock or liquid chlorine.
- Keep chlorine tabs in chlorine floater at all times.
- Clean filters & baskets as needed.
- Lubricate backwash valve o-rings & gaskets 3 - 4 timer per year.
- Drain & refill Salt water pools every 2 years, Chlorine Pools every 3 years.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions that's what we are here for!